Ladder is supported by a number of AFL players and clubs who help us to raise awareness and funds to tackle youth homelessness.
A new group of Ladder Champions will be announced for 2017 so watch this space for further news.
AFL players and club staff work as volunteers, advocates and/or ambassadors for Ladder.
We are extremely grateful for the work of our current group of AFL players:
- Jordan Roughead, Western Bulldogs
- Darcy Moore, Collingwood
- Ed Curnow, Carlton
- Bob Murphy, Western Bulldogs
- Cam Guthrie, Geelong
- Orazio Fantasia, Essendon
- Nick Kommer, Essendon
- Sean Atley, North Melbourne
- Karen Paxman, Melbourne
- Aasta O'Connor, Darebin Falcons
- Ivan Maric, Richmond
- Mitch Brown, West Coast Eagles
- Chris Mayne, Fremantle Dockers
Thanks to Mark Blicavs, Jed Bews and Lincoln McCarthy who support Ladder as ambassadors for The Unite Project.
We are also grateful for the support of the Victorian Institute of Sport with access to elite femal athletes for our mentor program.
In particular we'd like to thank the following clubs for their active involvement in Ladder:
- Geelong - Community Partner, Ladder Geelong
- Hawthorn - Health and Welbeing partner, Glen Waverley
- Bulldogs - Board and mentor support
- Carlton - staff and player support
- Eagles - staff and player support
- Fremantle - player support
We thank the following current and past players for supporting Ladder as official Ambassadors over recent years:
- Steve Johnson
- Jobe Watson
- Luke Ball
- Dan Jackson
- Andrew Mcleod